Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

You know I just looked at your gallery header again...

"Single copy - priceless" - now how did I miss that?! It is priceless.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Love the phone ! I should try to make one of my phone, a LG Envy 3. I love the full keyboard for texting!

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 2 weeks later...

It`s based on this PS tut -

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/icon-design/create-a-blackberry-torch-using-photoshop-and-illustrator/

As you can see there are 143 steps! I did consider making a PDN tut out of it but it would be such a long tutorial - makes me shiver! The keyboard alone took 2 days to finish.

The only really tricky part was warping the keyboard. I had to use Gimp for that because it`s Warp tool is much better than anything PDN has I`m afraid to say. But other than that it is all PDN.

Thanks for asking though. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

It`s based on this PS tut -

http://psd.tutsplus....nd-illustrator/

As you can see there are 143 steps! I did consider making a PDN tut out of it but it would be such a long tutorial - makes me shiver! The keyboard alone took 2 days to finish.

The only really tricky part was warping the keyboard. I had to use Gimp for that because it`s Warp tool is much better than anything PDN has I`m afraid to say. But other than that it is all PDN.

Thanks for asking though. ;)

Damn. I hopefully will be getting Photoshop+Illustrator CS5 next year for my b-day. Only costs $280 as my school has a deal with Adobe (and Apple).

I thought a b-day was something in a bathroom :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:B)

Great piece of artwork Goonie ! Awesome !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 1 month later...

Thanks Chris & Possum , glad you liked it. Here is another one. Called Camera Crazy because of all the detail. Over 90 layers! Based on this PS tut -

http://photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/drawing/render-a-high-detail-leica-m8-camera-with-photoshop/all-pages.html

Enjoy. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Just one look is enough to make my head spin! My pc told me "don't even think about it!" 90 layers!

Like I said in Fans, the time it took was worth every second. It is so real! I like your version better than the tute. It is more 3D, shinier with more soul. Astounding! The photos at the bottom is a perfect setting. Bravo! Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012