Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

How could the pdn magazine not give it full score? ;)

Because that would mean there is no room for improvement! :lol:

I remember once when I had my yearly review at work one of the things commented on was the fact that I had a 100% attendance record for that year. But I still never got 10 out 10! And the excuse was - it would leave no room for improvement. Not much more I could have done to get it!

Thanks for all your comments everyone. Much appreciated.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, a bit jaggy. I've found True Blue to be very useful. Sometimes I've found lately that Gaussian Blur just doesn't give the clean result I want.

I love this take on the tute aside from the above. Great colour! You did really well! I love how you do the reflection.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks for all the comments ;)

csm - I think you might be right about the shading. It was difficult to avoid the jaggies and line up the individual pieces accurately. I tried to mask them by outlining the edges of the triangle but obviously it wasn`t enough.

Bbq - True Blue? Never come across this before - only Welshblue .sHa_hehe.gif Is it a plug in?

Thanks Soka & L3ron. Glad you like it. :)

Love the Impossible Triangle. I ran across a site with a whole bunch of that kind of stuff when I was researching the AOTW "Hidden Images". Simply amazing style of art. You did a great job on this piece. Beautiful textures and perfectly drawn.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for taking the time to pop in and have a look. Much appreciated. Sorry I`m a bit late replying.

Just posted one of my newest works - a PowerPC Chip.

(Another PS conversion - http://www.psawesome.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-microchip-icon )

I saw you had a earth like planet in you space section, i just have to ask you because of the fantastic texture - could you possibly pm me or make a tutorial on how to make it.

Btw keep on going, your my no.1 paint.net-ter

Edited by ninja

NINjasiggy-1.jpg~original

• 1 month later...