Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Did I miss commenting here? Damn, I'm sure there's something not right...not getting all the posts!

As I said in Fans...you took the new super dooper camera & just took a photo...

I just love it...I think it is perfect...awesome colours, shape. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks everyone for those comments. Much appreciated. :wink:

I`ve been trying to think of a way to describe the spacescape but it wasn`t until this afternoon at work that it came to me - dreamy. That`s it. Like how the picture is slightly out of focus when they represent dreams on the box.

Being able to take a photo like this for real is my dream.Of course that`s all it will remain unfortunately. :roll:

Still there`s always PDN isn`t there? :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Fascinating Kemaru! Thanks. :wink:

The only problem is that to get where I want to go you would have to work out how to travel faster than the speed of light! :lol:

Welshy there are plenty things that I`m jealous of as well - like your wood and metal work. :mrgreen:

Wow! :shock: It looks so....so...what's the word? Extraordinary! It's exceptional! You can buy one like I did, mte450. It's very small and the price is fair. I just bought it because I wanted to test it. Once again, it's perfect. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Latest work - Undiscovered Lands. A new style of image for me this time. I tried to make this look more like a proper painting than a digital image. It represents the time when travelling abroad was literally a trip into the unknown, unlike today where virtually everything on this planet has been mapped. :D

:lol: I think the PDN fans should open a jewlery store. Between the diamonds Sargon made, the jewels done by barbie and peter and this watch there could be quite a nice inventory.

timeless is a great piece of artwork. It could very easily fit into an advertisment in a magazine and be mistaken for the real thing.

stunning.

ciao OMA

Thanks everyone. I have to admit it did come out far better than I could have imagined. I`m quite chuffed with this one. :D

Barbie - I tried using the Circle Text plug in but in the end I found it easier to just do each number on a new layer and rotate & move them into position myself. It took longer but I think it was worth it in the end. :)

Oma- there sure is some expensive looking stuff around. We`ll need a security van soon! :lol:

Helen - I thought of doing an ad for this one (like with the camera) but I didn`t want to risk spoiling the pic so I just kept it nice and simple. Sometimes it`s better that way I think. :wink:

Janettsue - thanks. Glad you like it. :wink: