Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

yellowman - I think you might be right about the highlights. I`ll see what I can do.

Stormy - I`ve been rumbled! :lol: Yes the wand was based on a tut but the background is all mine.It was a fairly easy tut to follow but was nice and colourful which was what attracted me to it.

Just had a look to see if I can fix the wand but I`ve already merged the details so it`ll have to stay like it is.Never mind.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Goon - Don't worry man. I'm pleased with your result. This just continue to prove that whatever tut is out there, PDN can do it, and it just require a little extra layer and thinking. I don't think I ever commented on your gallery banner, but I absolutely love it.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Thanks welshblue. It`s a bit of a nuisance about the highlight but I don`t think it spoils the piece too much.

atypicalcarl - thanks for the compliment. I`ve got a few Hubble wallpapers myself.

I just completed a spacescape with Gimp . I tried the same tut as I did in PDN to see how they compare. I know it`s a Gimp pic but as your`re into spacescapes I think you`d be interested.

Actually the stars in the background were made with PDN .Anyway here it is -

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd34 ... impact.jpg

Yes the station is a render and nebula is a brush . I wish I could actually make a nebula like this but there`s no chance! :D

I`m not entirely happy with the text though. Different font maybe. It`ll have to be a new one because I never really fancied any of the ones I`ve got.

I`ve also saturated it bit more now so the colours are more vibrant.

I`ve just posted my latest work. Not sure whether to leave it as it is or add something else, such as a planet/moon system. It`s a sort of finished WIP (if there is such a thing!) It`s all PDN with the exception of a couple of cloud brushes and a few stars to help things along.

PS- It`s nice to have the pictures back again :wink: :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Haven't been here in a about a week and I have to say....

Uh......

Holy cow, pig, smokes, shiz, etc. That space scene, (Your newist,) Is freaking awesome!

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

Brilliant Goonfella, I feel is like a real photo from space, :idea: the shining stars are little big but that doesn't effect that much .

If you are trying to add some new objects don't make them so detailed because that will kill the beauty of the nebula.

It is a photo. I took it in my spaceship coming from planet Zog. :lol::lol:

I agree though that the nebula is the main thing and I should not draw attention away too much.

On the nebula, try not to make it clear that you used clouds. Sort of distort them to looks like nebula-y clouds, but don't look like rendered clouds from a plugin. atm, they're not exactly like rendered clouds, but close. ;)

Colours are great, lighting too and starfield is good. It'll be even better if you add planets, comets etc. :)

KIU.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.