Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

I think I hear the nitpick train coming into the station! The nano and mini in the second picture need touchups on the borders, bigtime. Otherwise, and I have said this many times, this is a GREAT gallery and I am entertained every time I view it.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Great job on those iPods. They're not easy, i've done them myself, so i know. :P

When you shade them, use gradients. For the blue iPod, the far edges should be a darker gradient, then it should be a higlight sort of gradient, then fading into a colour between those two for the body. Otherwise, great job! Now you need some headphones like i did.. :P

:P <-- this smiley is creeping me out.. i swear..

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Totally different subject this time - animations. I`ve had a few feeble attempts in the past so I thought I would give it a proper go this time. There are two here , both could be used as sigs, one with just animated rain, the other with rain and lightning.

I`ve called these `Twister' for obvious reasons! Any C&C welcome. :wink:

First the rain -

Stormyone.gif

Second the rain and lightning -

stormytwo.gif

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Not sure how I could do that. It`s a stock image, duplicated and moved across then joined using the clone tool . Then I added a bit of twist for the twister( obviously!) which also helped to hide the join. I think it would mean redoing it from scratch. Not used to photo manips.

Thanks for the kind words about the gallery :wink:

*screams*

Run for your lives everyone! Goon got a twister roaring out of the computer monitor!

Oh wait, it's a .GIF so it ain't moving but staying in one place.

*imitating as the weather announcer*

This is the latest news, all residents are to exercise with caution when approaching Goonfella's twister...use common sense, and be ready to head to shelter. You have been warned. It does not appear to pose any threat at the moment, but if it move a pixel to the right, RUN!

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

*screams*

Run for your lives everyone! Goon got a twister roaring out of the computer monitor!

Oh wait, it's a .GIF so it ain't moving but staying in one place.

*imitating as the weather announcer*

This is the latest news, all residents are to exercise with caution when approaching Goonfella's twister...use common sense, and be ready to head to shelter. You have been warned. It does not appear to pose any threat at the moment, but if it move a pixel to the right, RUN!

You`ll never be able to run fast enough! :lol:

th_WanderofMagic.jpg

Awesome,I like the colors very much, you have just small thing may be think about it, the lighting on the edges(the two chrome ends of the stick) is not like the same direction of the one on the black part, I think you just inverted the colors and forgot about rotating the object 180 degree or flip it :wink: