Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Barbie I got the Featured Image idea from dA. The camera used to be the featured image over there so I decided to do the same here. It`s my favourite one so will be there until I have a new favourite. I suppose it should really be Favourite Image instead of Featured. ;)

Thanks Chris. ;)

I rather like it as well Axle! Thanks. ;)

What a lovely description of the paperweight Helen. Dewdrop. I like that. ;)

Thanks Possum. Glass is so tricky to get right. I`m sure this one could be improved in some way but it`ll do for now.

Thanks for the comment on Fans. Do you have many? I know some people have hundreds!

Don`t worry about it Heatstroke. Commenting is not compulsory after all! Just glad you like what`s there that`s all. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Either, either, Goonie. The name doesn't matter whether it is featured or favourite. Artist's favourite? Dunno but I think people get the idea that by having this one larger than the rest you really like this one the best. I like your ideas!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Well you `re quite right there, it is my favourite image. It`ll take something special to shift it.

Meanwhile I`ve just posted my latest. I`ve called it Ferengi Gold because I think it looks just like one of the characters in Star Trek. The bust was shaped using Sculptris and the reflective effect added before importing into PDN to add the gold colour , reflection and background.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

Great song Welshy. So pleased to have inspired you once again . I really enjoyed listening to that mate. :)

It`s my first b/w vs colour type of image. Glad you liked it.

You do yourself an injustice my friend. I think your apple is better because you`ve added some texture to the stalk whereas I have not. ;)

Thanks JC (hope you don`t mind me calling you that, it`s so much easier! ;) )