Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

I love the bubble creation. The text on the box is spot-on. Randomsing is really difficult, for me at least, but you've done it so well. I can see that too in the spacescapes.

The texture on the box is nice too. I really like the colour. It's the kind of image that makes me feel happy inside.

Know stuff all about the football but enough to know you're not happy...one can only hope next season will be better.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Glad you like it.

Here is one I did for Welshy`s Trail Ring tut on Fans. The alloy wheel is stock but the tyre is all PDN. I might try for a PDN alloy wheel when I have more time. Click on the thumb for the full size pic.

th_AlloyWheel.png

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Beautiful goonfella :) , it almost looks like a real galaxy. The small white clouds do have some sharp edges though, and they look a bit out of place at the edges of the galaxy, but other then that it is brilliant.

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

Thanks everyone. Some good comments there.

Falken & Bbq - you`re both right about those edges. Only faintly visible but they are there. I`ll have to see if I can do something about that. Thanks. ;)

csm725 - good point about the planets. Never noticed. Something else to sort out.

CommanderSozo & Soka - glad you like it . Thanks for popping in. :)

I`ve taken on board all the comments and rejigged it. There should be no edges now and nicely anti- aliased planets ( I hope). ;)

Edited by Goonfella

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Welshy - I reckon you`ve just about sewn up the title now. Congratulations. ;) (mind you I never realized Gerrard was a Chelsea player! Great through ball to Drogba.sHa_lolbig2.gif )

Frontcannon, yes I did indeed do it all myself. 100% PDN. ;)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Welshy - I reckon you`ve just about sewn up the title now. Congratulations. ;) (mind you I never realized Gerrard was a Chelsea player! Great through ball to Drogba.sHa_lolbig2.gif )

Frontcannon, yes I did indeed do it all myself. 100% PDN. ;)

Could you give us a tutorial for the galaxy?, you inspired me to do space pictures.

Have a cookie :cookie:

Edited by ninja

NINjasiggy-1.jpg~original