Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Some of your planetscapes are amazing, as are your more realistic images of fruit and the wine glass, so I think the whole realistic image thing is your strong suit. Really nice work on this gallery, can't wait for more, because it all has a really nice touch of profesionalism to it. Great work.

Gosh, how do I respond to praise like that!? :D:D . Thanks Survulus!

I do admit that I get more satisfaction from a realistic image than an abstract for example,which is probably why there are very few abstracts in my gallery.

@Welshblue - I think you`re right about the perfectionist. I just wish I could perfect them more!

I`m the first one to admit that I`m not naturally artistic so I do use tutorials a lot to get me started on something but when I do start something I like to make sure I do a good job.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Gosh, how do I respond to praise like that!? :D:D . Thanks Survulus!

I do admit that I get more satisfaction from a realistic image than an abstract for example,which is probably why there are very few abstracts in my gallery.

@Welshblue - I think you`re right about the perfectionist. I just wish I could perfect them more!

I`m the first one to admit that I`m not naturally artistic so I do use tutorials a lot to get me started on something but when I do start something I like to make sure I do a good job.

Wow. That wine glass looks so easy, but I know lots of work has been put into it. Must've been hard to do. :D

I'll try to visit your gallery more often. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Wow. That wine glass looks so easy, but I know lots of work has been put into it. Must've been hard to do. :D

I'll try to visit your gallery more often. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I`ve tried playing around with the table but it`s hard to improve on it without making drastic changes to the pic (position of glass/reflection etc) so I`ll leave that for now. This was more about making the glass of wine than a perfect table. I don`t want to darken the wine anymore as I feel the pic itself is fairly dark already, but thanks for the hints anyway. I can always use them in another picture. :wink:

I`ve tried playing around with the table but it`s hard to improve on it without making drastic changes to the pic (position of glass/reflection etc) so I`ll leave that for now. This was more about making the glass of wine than a perfect table. I don`t want to darken the wine anymore as I feel the pic itself is fairly dark already, but thanks for the hints anyway. I can always use them in another picture. :wink:

I think you`re right Stormy.I took a look at a few pics of red wine for reference and most were not transparent. White or rose wine yes but not ordinary red. So here is version 2. I`m not really too sure if I like the background . I just thought the colour goes with the wine.

ReflectedWineGlass.jpg

Very good attempt. This time, I agree with LFC about darkening the wine a bit, but if you are content with it, then leave it be.

Stormy?? That's kinda...funny.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

I think you`re right Stormy.I took a look at a few pics of red wine for reference and most were not transparent. White or rose wine yes but not ordinary red. So here is version 2. I`m not really too sure if I like the background . I just thought the colour goes with the wine.

ReflectedWineGlass.jpg

Very good attempt. This time, I agree with LFC about darkening the wine a bit, but if you are content with it, then leave it be.

Stormy?? That's kinda...funny.

nice. very nice. my only opinion, put some lowlights (black/redish) in the wine. like what you did at the bottom.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

nice. very nice. my only opinion, put some lowlights (black/redish) in the wine. like what you did at the bottom.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Oh not at all, my friend, not at all. I was not expecting someone to call me that.

Your wine is progressing along very nicely. The wine glass is becoming more thicker now you have added a highlight, and the wine is becoming more realistic. Good job.

Oh not at all, my friend, not at all. I was not expecting someone to call me that.

Your wine is progressing along very nicely. The wine glass is becoming more thicker now you have added a highlight, and the wine is becoming more realistic. Good job.