Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

OK Mr. Shadow( :lol: !)-I`ve added a bit of `inner shadow' to the wine but its very subtle . I had to flip between the previous image and this to make sure I had uploaded the right one to Photobucket!

I think it does make a difference though. Good idea.

Minoeman - I`ve already got a beer as a wip! :D Struggling with it a bit though so it`s been put to one side for now.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

OK Mr. Shadow( :lol: !)-I`ve added a bit of `inner shadow' to the wine but its very subtle . I had to flip between the previous image and this to make sure I had uploaded the right one to Photobucket!

Minoeman - I`ve already got a beer as a wip! :D Struggling with it a bit though so it`s been put to one side for now.

Just tried putting the two together but it won`t work because the glass is 3D and the bottle is not. I`ll have to redo the bottle completely either using S3D or using :EllipseTool: to get the perspective right. Never mind . It`s just another challenge. :D

Just tried putting the two together but it won`t work because the glass is 3D and the bottle is not. I`ll have to redo the bottle completely either using S3D or using :EllipseTool: to get the perspective right. Never mind . It`s just another challenge. :D

perspective means that lines that are parallel in the real world should hit each other (so you should not draw them parallel) when you're drawing them, the problem with round objects is that they have no parallel lines, meaning you can't make up where the lines should hit each other, the solution to this is simple: go for almost parallel, so you should look at the sides of the glass where the lines of the glass are almost parallel and then you know where they should hit each other. just a little tip. :wink:

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

perspective means that lines that are parallel in the real world should hit each other (so you should not draw them parallel) when you're drawing them, the problem with round objects is that they have no parallel lines, meaning you can't make up where the lines should hit each other, the solution to this is simple: go for almost parallel, so you should look at the sides of the glass where the lines of the glass are almost parallel and then you know where they should hit each other. just a little tip. :wink:

yhsjjie.png

Well my method could be explained this way, only works good in reality: Zoom in extremly much on the egde of the circle and make the almost straight line your "construction line", in my method when zoomed in far enough the "construction line" will be parallel to the tangent. and tangets are hard to construct when the object is in perspective.

yhsjjie.png

Well my method could be explained this way, only works good in reality: Zoom in extremly much on the egde of the circle and make the almost straight line your "construction line", in my method when zoomed in far enough the "construction line" will be parallel to the tangent. and tangets are hard to construct when the object is in perspective.

yhsjjie.png

First it was Stormy. Now it's Mr. Shadow. Make up your mind, dude!

Your wine bottle looks fantastic! :lol:

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

First it was Stormy. Now it's Mr. Shadow. Make up your mind, dude!

Your wine bottle looks fantastic! :lol:

New Ring Pic on P1

I thought I would have a bash at Ash`s ring tut now that I finally managed to create a passable jewel to use with it!

I'm having trouble seeing your image.

*looks at your sig* It seem there's a lot of British in here, and a lot of passionate football fan (soccer, in American that is!). While I'm an American, I am somewhat partial to...Manchester United :twisted:

Edit: Nevermind. I was able to see your image. For some reason your gemstone looks somewhat flat. Just IMO.