Trying to find an old plugin pack that I used, since I got a new laptop and have to redownload things

Tbo

So there was this one plugin pack that I used to use the hell out of, but for the life of me I can't find it or remember what it is. What I do remember is that it had my favorite outlining tool (it controlled the width and softness by up to ten levels), and a tool that would turn the image into a black and white pencil drawing, There were others, but it's been so long since I had a laptop and been able to use them that I forget most of them. At any rate, does this sound familiar to anyone? I know that these two were in a pack together, and no it wasn't the pyrochild one.

Unless you updated it to not have a softness function, I don't think it is. The plugin I used to have had 2 bars of 10 notches. One for width, and one for softness. It made it so no matter how thick the line was, it could be either a solid brick around them, or more of a haze. This plugin does not have a softness adjuster.

16 minutes ago, Tbo said:

Unless you updated it to not have a softness function, I don't think it is.

That's right. I did.

Anyway, if you like the old version, you can probably find it here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/8318-boltbaits-plugin-pack-for-v3511-updated-january-31-2015/

Ah, yes, that's it. Thank you. Though out of curiosity, why did you remove the softness function? Was there any particular reason? In my experience it was really useful with no drawbacks.