How do I remove the turntable and background from this image?

Ilikecarsandgames

So I have this 360 degree view from Carvana's website (and all of the other views too except I'm not posting that right now) and I want to remove the turntable and background from these views.I want it replaced with transparency in Paint.net. The magic tool did not work as it sometimes didn't select the parts I wanted or it selected the parts I didn't want.

22696bec-3e02-4ce5-b9fb-f157eb758554.thumb.jpg.26b977e2373d669218d1c1a2d75d5b7c.jpg

27 minutes ago, welshblue said:

You could use https://www.remove.bg/

And then this tutorial due to the small nature of the image after resize (unless you subscribe)

I prefer the second method but only cos I don't really get the first way 

Thanks for this online method, it produced insane results, but I think I'm gonna give it a pass because it shrinks the image down when you use it, and you have to pay to keep it original. But I don't wanna spend my precious money to remove a background on multiple images :(

You could also have re-sized the image produced by the remove background app.  Then used AA'S Assistant to sharpen it.

resize-the-car.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

1 minute ago, Pixey said:

You could also have re-sized the image produced by the remove background app.  Then used AA'S Assistant to sharpen it.

resize-the-car.png

Thanks for the tip! That might be what I use.

1 minute ago, welshblue said:

Depends what quality you want.  Resizing irt you lose clarity ... the alloys, the ford badge, not to mention those ugly lines on the bonnet/ wing ?

But horses for courses and what suits 

jeep.png

How do you get the HD version?

6 minutes ago, welshblue said:

the dimensions of the original image.  !

You resize the the image from removebg which are 666 x 374 to 1000 x 562 >>> copy the resize to clipboard >>>  use Paste Alpha on the original of the Ford on the turntable

Will try that with a MB M-Class. Expect results soon!

16 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Copy the image from remove background to a new image

Resize it to the dimensions of the original (I think it was 1000 x 562)

Copy it to clipboard

Switch to the larger original image

Effects >>> Object >>> Paste Alpha >>> Keep everything default except change to Alpha Channel on Clipboard option. (2nd dropdown menu) Et Voila

Look for BoltBait's pack.  Paste Alpha is in there

Wow! These results are way better than the old results.

Sample.png

I don't think this is right. F this remove background company. More like remove-money. It does what I want but this is totally broken. 

F this company..PNG

2 minutes ago, Ilikecarsandgames said:

I don't think this is right. F this remove background company. More like remove-money. It does what I want but this is totally broken. 

F this company..PNG

To the mods: This is not a message directed towards Paint.NET. Paint.NET is a great program. It's remove.bg that is scummy.

Moan to them? You posted five posts about this issue with someone else's website. It has nothing to do with paint.net.

<closed>

• Ego Eram Reputo locked this topic