Best way to recolour the blue color here?

10 minutes ago, TimAllen said:

I can't properly select the blue area because it has the transparent fade on it.

If it's surrounded by transparency, then there's no need to select it. 😁

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

1 hour ago, LoudSilence said:

I don't see a point of using a plugin to get the other adjustments

The plugin combines quite a few extras into one package. BoltBait designed it with this in mind (see https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/115814-combined-adjustments-v10/). Having these controls in one interface makes it much easier to experiment. When you're an experienced artist like welshblue you'll understand the beauty of being able to finesse an image or effect with tools like these.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

The plugin combines quite a few extras into one package. BoltBait designed it with this in mind (see https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/115814-combined-adjustments-v10/). Having these controls in one interface makes it much easier to experiment. When you're an experienced artist like welshblue you'll understand the beauty of being able to finesse an image or effect with tools like these.

But I am trying to say why spend time downloading when you already have the setting. He was only using the hue/saturation part not "Combining"

My got to would be Effects>Color>Color Flip/Rotate...plugins but that is the point isn't it of having a program with plugins & plugin developers. That one is one of the Ed Harvey Effects that I have had for years & love!

Second choice is Conditional Hue/Saturation but then there are a few to choose from...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

18 hours ago, welshblue said:

It worked, i thought the white part was going to be affected too but I selected the whole thing and just changed it. I had the combined adjustments one installed btw. I musth ave installed bolt's pack a while ago.