Any ideas how to draw this circle?

On 9/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, LoudSilence said:

image.png.bbc79fad0399e32fcfe85c58e6bbf2
You can see the original is mode jagged, so you could also try selecting with the ellipse tool, then use TR's cloud control
Your choice though, it might just be because of a bad quality picture.

Cloud control result:
image.png

I downloaded the plugin, i supose is this one:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/26713-trs-cloud-control-plugin-v-20-getting-real-8-9-2013/

I was going to try it but I can't find it on the menu. Not in Effects-> render

For now this is what I got adding a bit of blur:

air1.png

I noticed in the original it's more blurry on the upper left side quarter area and above as well and the rest becomes sharper... perhaps to simulate a feel of movement. I tried using the angled motion blur one but couldn't be able to get it on that side only so I resorted to average blur one.

I wonder how they did this back in the early 90's. The impact lines and movement lines are so hard to get right too. Im guessing those were drawn by hand with a pencil, can't really do this with a mouse I think. Or maybe I could make straight lines and bend them.

Hi @TimAllen Perhaps have a look at this tutorial for ideas on what you're looking for:

35 minutes ago, TimAllen said:

I was going to try it but I can't find it on the menu. Not in Effects-> render

I too cannot find it either 🙀 It is a mystery as to where it's gone.  It's in my Effects Folder but not showing up anywhere.  I'm using version 4.2.14

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

13 minutes ago, LoudSilence said:

It is called TR's Cloud Control and has a broken logo which might be why you cant find it.

Yep!  It's there:

cloud-control.png

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Поняла, злые вы, больше писать не буду. Не хотела никого обидеть. Смысл был в том, что не все профессионалы, которые могут вас понять, иногда нужна ваша помощь на не профессиональном языке, так как вас читают не только те, кому вы отвечаете, а и те кому нужна ваша помощь. Но раз общение с такими людьми унижает ваше профессиональное достоинство. Извините! 

Я так понимаю, ты злой, больше писать не буду. Я не хотел никого обидеть. Дело в том, что не все профессионалы могут вас понять, есть люди, которым иногда нужна ваша помощь на непрофессиональном языке, так как вас читают не только те, кому вы отвечаете, но и те, кому ваша помощь нужна. Но ведь общение с такими людьми унижает ваше профессиональное достоинство. Сожалею!

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by kotyalesya
  • Upvote 1

Я показывала как я делаю шарики. Я не профессионал, поэтому у меня такое странное решение проблемы. Может какому то непрофессионалу как я и пригодится. 

I showed how I make balls. I am not a professional so I have such a strange solution to the problem. Maybe some non-professional like me will come in handy.

3 minutes ago, LoudSilence said:

We understand you are trying to help, but the person you are helping does not speak russian.

I think that is rather patronizing towards @ReMake who is a long time member on this forum @LoudSilence

@ReMake is talking to @kotyalesya who IS speaking in Russian.

30b8T8B.gif

I was meaning that TimAllen does not speak russian, who asked for how to show to make the forcefield/ball (or assuming since he was speaking english) and kotyalesya was showing how to make one, I was talking to kotyalesya when i said that, sorry for misunderstanding.

Edited by LoudSilence
  • Upvote 1