cant fill anything in pain pls help

Hello,

I am using pain for mapping. and i am right now working on a war in france but now i opend the project again and i cant fill anything because for example a area which i painted complety red is now still red but divided into very fine pixels so if i would try to fill the area with another color only one pixel gets filled. i hope you understand . its hard to explain and english is not my best language. here a a screenshot so you understand i hope:

https://prnt.sc/ui9ecc

when i saved it yesterday, it wasnt divided in this fine pixels. so if i now try to fill a area only one little pixel gets filled. how can i fix this bug. i cant start again. i invested so much time already

pls help. thanks

The texture shown in your image looks to me like the colour "Fill" option has been changed to "Percent 10" or "Small Confetti" rather than "Solid Colour".

If I have understood what you want to do ie. return each area to one colour without texture I think all you have to do is switch the colour "Fill" to Solid colour with 50% Tolerance.

screenshot.3.png.6ac226f618796fe22a3a99195d929173.png

Also make sure if you are using Layers that you choose the correct layer for the area you wish to fill.

IHaveNoName.png