Blending mode "Screen" is no longer working for me.

Hello @Cheezey and welcome to the forum :)

Please use the "Direct Link" code to post your image on here from Imgur.  Thanks.

Your question is difficult to answer as it could be due to a number of things, including what you remembered you did yesterday.  But, I doubt that screen mode is not working.

Perhaps you could try using one of @BoltBait's Feather Plugins.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Sorry about that, here it is. Yesterday I was importing GFX pictures such as smoke, fire, and using the blending mode screen to get rid of all the black pixels. Today, I tried to do the same thing, however it is not working. I'm not quite sure why? Here's a photo of what I made yesterday. I already tried reinstalling, removing all plugins, restarting my PC, none has availed.

Blend Mode dictates how a layer blends with the layer below it. Behaviour and results differ depending on the layers content (rgb values, brightness). What blend mode works well for a set of layers may not work for another. Experiment with different blending modes to see if you can get the desired result with the image you want today.

More on Blend Modes

Xkds4Lh.png