I have an extra font?

Spaceman

I was working in paint to create a website layout/design and I was going for a retro kind of look when I found this font called "System" that it worked really well. The problem is that I couldn't find any documentation online for it. I know I never downloaded any fonts online and have actually factory reset this PC barely 2 months ago. Wikipedia doesn't include it in the list of default fonts for paint or windows. When I search for fonts installed on the computer it doesn't show up either. As far as I can tell I can't access the folder to see the fonts installed on paint. Is there some way to extract the font from Paint or at least check where it's being stored? (Searching my system for "system", "system-font", "font-system" have yielded no results). Thank you.

system-font.png

8 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

Is there some way to extract the font from Paint or at least check where it's being stored?

There are no fonts included in Paint.NET.

You can view the fonts installed on your system in

- Control Panel --> Fonts

- or in C:\Windows\Fonts

That particular font is listed as System Bold.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab