December 21, 2012 The end of the World? or the Beginning?

ZELDA GURU

If you're going to be intolerant, I'm going to ban you right now, Lego. Back off. We have no place for bigotry - on either side - on this forum.

Show me one thing in the Bible that was refuted, and then we have an argument.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Although I'm a Christian, I do have some doubts about the bible. I know what your thinking, "Your going to hell," but no.

Maybe the bible was created by men that didn't want us to know something we couldn't comprehend. If the bible was created by men, for god, they could have changed a lot of stuff. Why doesn't god just come out and go BAM here are the requirements to go to heaven. But in the end, I'm still a believer. :D

Please don't take my suggestion out of context. I'm only asking for other people's opinion on two chapters of the Bible. It's not more complicated than that.

Zelda Guru: Please re-read my post. It does not imply that anyone is going to hell, and that is not what I was thinking.

aeonix: The title of the thread can't help but go into the direction of religious points of view. Everybody has some level of faith and everybody has faith in their point of view.

I was just trying to make the discussion a little more interesting.

Sorry if I've offended anyone. 'nuff said......

Yeah, I'm watching carefully. I will lock it if needed.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

After reading this, I personally think this should stop before a fight starts.
Yeah, I'm watching carefully. I will lock it if needed.

sorry for starting something... :shock: :oops:

@PeterPawn - wow thats really cool. id hate to be present when all the chaos starts happening. :shock:

@ZeldaGuru - take a look at this link - Why can't God just reveal himself to all people?. It might help, and thats what I would have said if i possessed the writing ability :P

retrofont.jpg