UnBlur

We went white water rafting and purchased the photo package. We were so excited the photographer was in a great position to get our faces HOWEVER, when we returned home to look at the images they are all out of focus. It appears the images has a very small focal window out in front of the raft. Is there any way I could possibly save even one of the images.  

20 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Thank you so much for the amazing advice, if only I was the one taking the pictures but as I stated these are not my photos. These were a once in a lifetime set of pictures that we paid for. 

MJW - thank you so much for giving me something to try

3 hours ago, Camper0414 said:

Thank you so much for the amazing advice, if only I was the one taking the pictures but as I stated these are not my photos. These were a once in a lifetime set of pictures that we paid for. 

Sorry, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who come in here demanding the functionality they see on their favorite CSI show and we have to reset their expectations to something a little more realistic.

• Like 1