Adjust size of Rectangle Select

Hi,

Is there a way to adjust the size of the selection made using the Rectangle Select tool?

I would like to have the option to adjust the size of the width or height after making the selection using the above tool. This would help me tremendously (also the reason why I still use the Photo Editor component from the old MS Office suite, but am finding Paint.NET better otherwise)

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jude.

Ah, Photo Editor. It was all I used for photomanipulation for a while (and it isn't so bad if you play with the Copy/Paste feature and the Smudge/blur tools). The Smudge tool is something that I think Paint.net needs. I like how PDN is being designed to be "familiar to users of MS Paint," but I think that Photo Editor should be included in that familiarity goal, and it is for the most part. I think many people who used MSPaint also used PhotoEditor... This topic (the move selection stuff) is a good example of how PDN is becoming a lot like Photo Editor. Once I have my Smudge tool, I will be really happy.

Oh, and this is my 200th post. WOOOT