Paint.net v3.36 will not install

TonyJ

• 2 months later...

Ok simple as can be :) I am verrry new to this PDN and I love it !!! I had it on my comp (vista home) saved it on an external HD. One day it stopped spinning and I still can't get it to spin. I tried to install PDN again to my C: so I would always have it, but I kept getting that stupid error code. I did all that stuff everyone else suggested, no luck. Then i just changed the drive letter of one of my other Externals (F:) that I don't use often to the same drive letter I was using before (G:) and it installed perfectly. I really don't have time to put this up on the other posts on this error but I wanted to make sure someone else knew. If you have time please spread the word.

Yes I am aware that now other programs won't recongnize this new drive letter if it used it as the previous label.

The only other thing I did was make sure that windows installer was actually on, I don't know if that had any affect.