Sig Request

I just learned of paint.net and would like to learn how to use it, but I want to do so in style, so I need a nice sig to sport while I frequent the forums.

Things I'm looking for in a signature

Simple color scheme. Too many colors = no thanks.

I want room to add my own text (Unless you have Japanese font then you can do it for me). It would be nice if you could share the actual paint.net file with me so I can copy your color schemes more easily / add text properly instead of just overlaying it on the end result. The length of the text will be 3 characters plus one character in larger font somewhere else on the signature (Is this too much to ask? :()

Simple color scheme. Too many colors = no thanks.

For a background I would like a variation of the dragon curve ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_curve ) to appear somewhere, doesn't have to be everywhere. You can google pictures for it instead of making one yourself, use what you want, doesn't matter.

As for pictures I want to see in it, well I'll ultimately let you decide, but I do have a certain type of photo I want. I'd like a monochrome or bichrome dragon. If you find one you like, by all means, use it, but just for reference... Here are some examples of what I'm looking for:

Hidden Content:
14886.jpgHoly bloody potato these spoilers are weird

Hidden Content:
normal_dragon.jpg

Hidden Content:
dragon7.jpg

Hidden Content:
windows_xp_dragon_edition-med.jpg

Hidden Content:
dragon_gebuerstet.jpg

I think that's it for requirements, I don't want to restrict your creativity too much (If I haven't already :()

EDIT: Oh wow sorry, I'm used to spoilers hiding everything within the bbcode until you choose to view it. :(

Check out the forum rules.

Look closely at this one.

23) ADVERTISING and SOLICITING are strictly prohibited. This is NOT a place to find artists or developers, either for hire or for volunteer/free. This is NOT the place to advertise your product, company, or community. If you want, you may include a few links in your signature as long as they are small and unobtrusive. See Ash's signature for an example of what is tasteful and acceptable: http://www.getpaint.net/misc/ash_sig.png

A sig is about you personally and you will have to make it.

What's the point asking others to make for you.

And stop using the spoilers tag!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]