Sign in to follow this  
Liza_13

This are my pics made with Paint.NET

Welcome to my gallary!

_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_

This are my Butterflys:

blauwe_vlinder.png

green_butterfly.png

butterfly.png

_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_,.-""-.,_

My abstracts:

purple_mandela.png

Pyromanic.png

water_swirl.png

blue_abstract.png

Misc stuff:

skull_ribbon.png

jinxx.png

reservoirdogs_01.png

cards.png

Planetshine.png

very good start for your gallery .... welcome to out forum.

I hope you have lots of fun using this program. Look forward to visiting often to see how you are doing.

ciao

OMA

Great work.. I really like your abstracts and the cards are awesome.. It would look really sweet if you could make it seem more like you were looking at your cards and across the table at an oponent in the background.. :P

Thank you! I also think it would be nice if you saw a silhouette at the other side of the table. I'll work it out... Again thanks for the idea. :D

Here's another pic I made... Using clouds for the background and a gausian blur to let the letters "melt"...

ROCK.png

btw when you post new images post all on your first post in the thread that is better..

Isn't this down to personal preferences ?

Anyways, back to this gallery ... "Rocks" looks great as does the abstract below it (it would be nice to look at a bigger size of them :) )

Also the purple butterfly ... I love that one.