Shape Fix?

Firere

I want to fix the selected area so that it is a normal, straight rectangle. Is there a plugin for that, and if so what in that plugin do I use? I have tried Grid Warp, however that doesn't work well.

idk.JPG

@PixeyIs it possible to make the image look the exact same however warped? In your screenshot it doesn't look like the same.

Edited by Firere
@ wasn't functional

Unless I'm not understanding you, you can't change that shape into a rectangle unless you lose some of it.

Rectangle-Select.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Pixey I'm not sure if you entirely understand me. I want to do basically the opposite of what they were trying to do in this post. Also, if there is no way for me to "fix" the image, then what settings did you use for your first photo?

Edited by Firere
extra question

Hello @ Firere

It would help if you posted the exact image that you wish to 'fix'. The image with your original post -cluttered by selection markings- is ambiguous.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:23 PM, Firere said:

Also, if there is no way for me to "fix" the image, then what settings did you use for your first photo?

The settings are in the first shot I posted and the Plugin is called Shape3D

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/116250-shape-fix/?do=findComment&comment=570153

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.