Is there another way to print?Existe otra forma de imprimir?

Friends,

If you can't understand this:

"Amigos

Existe otra forma de imprimir que no sea con el asistente de windows?

No es muy flexible, por lo menos Photoeditor de office me da la posibilidad de elegir tamaño y posicion y orientacion de la fotografia, asi puedo aprovechar mejor el papel.

Agradecere mucho su respuesta."

I'll try to translate it:

Is there another way to print, like when i use Photoeditor (Office 2k tool), it give more posibilities to me, like size,position and orientation for the pictures.

Thanks for your answers

Rodrigo L.

Time to pull a quote from our friend Myrddin here...

Many would admit that Paint.NET does not have the best printing interface as it doesn't give the fine-tuning one might want from their print. Therefore, to overcome this, some users save the project they're working on as a PNG image file (as this format is completely lossless) and open it up in Microsoft Paint, printing from there.

As you will see, MS Paint does present more configurable preferences from Page Setup, where you can adjust orientation, margins and scaling options...

I hope so.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Ah yes, but it's for the fact that Windows Photo Printing wizard is not the best to print with, even if you have the canvas set to how you said. Do you not think we've tried that before? Windows seems to assume too much of our printing requirements, taking control over too much and leaving very little as far as configuration goes in the hands of the user.

We all yearn for the power of Paint's printing, and wait we shall all have to do.

---or----

Download FastStone a viewer/browser (freeware) and use it in conjunction with Paint.Net....

It offers cropping, resizing and an excellent set of print options....and anyway Paint.net does not have a browser......I print from it foe all my graphics programs....

SigPDN1.gif

Don't troll. It's not becoming. No, BoltBait is correct- Paint.NET is primarily used to create images for web, not images for print. That's why it doesn't have a CMYK color mode, that's why it doesn't have vector capability, etc. It's like asking why a Ferrari doesn't have the towing capacity of a Ford F150. It's just not what it's made for.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.