Covid-19

I went to 3 different pharmacies yesterday to get a COVID booster shot... all 3 places said they take walk-ins on their web site... each place told me they were too busy right now to take walk-ins and I should make an appointment on their web site... even though in all 3 cases I was the only person in the store at the time.

*sigh*

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BoltBait said:

And....

I got the booster.

Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

Just wait until the next night ... I had a fever with my 2nd Moderna shot. Haven't got my booster yet but I'm planning to soon.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

No issue with covid jabs and the booster. So I thought I should take the first time in my life a flu jab. Result: 3 days fever...

The situation in Switzerland is bad. The amount of people refusing the jab is quite large. The price of freedom: Responsibility.

midoras signature.gif

1 hour ago, BoltBait said:

My joints are really sore today. It hurts to move.

I know, it's no picnic, but my 3rd jab was far better than the 2nd 😬 And the first was REALLY nasty.

20 minutes ago, midora said:

So I thought I should take the first time in my life a flu jab

I think the first one gives you a bit of a reaction.  But I've been getting them for years now, and most of the time - no reaction.  It depends what they put in it, which changes annually 💉

But, to me, it's worth it.  Just imagine if one got the REAL thing t13308.png

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Had my second Pfizer three weeks ago. No significant side effects or problems to report for either dose.

NZ has just started thinking about boosters.  

• 1 month later...

Another tool to end the pandemic faster:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/health/pfizer-antiviral-pill-authorized/

Last week, Pfizer released updated results that showed the treatment cut the risk of hospitalization or death by 89% if given to high-risk adults within a few days of their first symptoms. If given within the first five days of symptoms, the efficacy was similar: 88%.

• Like 1