I cannot create an account to log in with!!  The security question is broken, the correct answers are: <snip>  The security question is also flawed, do I spell sentence correctly or incorrectly is is starting with a capital and spelled correctly or begining with a capital and spelled incorrectly???    Then the question about the spammer and how many posts are left after they remove them, the answer is <snip>    The questions are ambiguous and even when it finally accepts the users details and the answer to the security question, the security jigsaw complets with a big green tick it still does not accept the registration???   What a waste of my time and effort, now I'm pissed off with you instead of feeling like I should!!   Even while I'm typing in this complaint your security check wants me to complete the security jigsaw for the third time, useless and broken, why have you created a site so incredible poor and sloppy when you have created such a great paint program??  Why let yourself down like this??

Edited by toe_head2001
25 minutes ago, Romney57 said:

I cannot create an account to log in with!

... The security question is broken ...

And yet, here you are with a registered account. Congrats, it worked after all!

Seriously though, many people registered everyday without issue.

The security questions are not supposed to be super easy and straight forward.