This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. You may vote for 3 entries

• bone-4.png
    • hand-bones10.png
    • Bone-1.png
    • Skull-and-Bones.png
    • fish-bone-shadow.png
    • bones-paint-net.png

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2020 at 05:00 AM

The Bones Poll is now open until Saturday 7th March 2020, until 2 PM EST and 7 PM UK time.

Good Luck!

Congratulations to the Winners :star:

In First Place is @welshblue with 6 votes :trophy:

2nd Place goes to @Pixey with 4 votes :trophy-silver:

3rd Place goes to @Vagabondi with 3 votes  :trophy-bronze:

Jolly well done and I thought @welshblue's texture was amazing.  All the others were very well done.  I thought it was a difficult subject 😁

Don't forget to those of you in the USA - the clocks change this weekend ⏲️

Congrats to both for great entries.  it was a difficult theme, we can't make any bones about that  😋  An interesting one tho'

Thanks @Pixey for the hosting and the compliment. 

In fairness it's all thanks to @BoltBait and his Creative Text pro and the rust texture he provided, then Bevel Selection to get the roundness.  I think my only real input was blurring some black and setting it to Colour Burn and Overlay

Also thanks for the votes

Great entries from everyone!  <3   Congrats to the winners!  :star:

Yes, a very difficult subject, which everyone handled well.

Thanks for the hosting @Pixey!    I'm going to have to get back into the OOTF; haven't had a lot of time recently...

Thanks for hosting @Pixey - and That Scull - your second entry - isn't it Glossy? :D Would vote for it twice if I could... :Swatch:

Dear voters, thanks for your votes! <3 I made mine on the run (finally got access to the forum one day before the lock - never mind - just wish I'd spent more time w/em). Was surprised to see the lack of participants - no Max no Lynx no MJ no Water Lily no YM etc. I bet y'all would end up with better bones than moi (c).

Cheers! :trophy-bronze:

Congratulations to @welshblue, @Pixey, @Vagabondi! The shading and texture on welshblue's winning entry are outstanding. I think Pixey's first entry is especially realistic.

Sorry there was no entry from me. I had what I consider to be a very good concept of a Georgia  O'Keeffe-style bison skull, but couldn't pull it off by the the entry deadline. As others have pointed out, bones are not an easy subject.

• Like 1