Hi! - An introduction to myself

Dannii

Hey I'm a newbie (obviously), Dannii and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm planning on (but we will see because school will start soon) becoming a regular on this board. I've always wanted to be able to alter photos and now, thanks to this program, I can :D (sort of)

Just a little introduction to my weird self :) Hope to get to know you all. :D

reachingout-1.jpg

Greetings there, Danii. Welcome to these here Forums.

As you appear to be new to the program as much as you are the Forums, I would like to point you towards this handy topic that lists some useful links. From this you can get to grips with Paint.NET, from whichever direction you like - image editing to plugin creating. Take a gander at this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25537

Now the moderating stuff: don't forget to browse, digest and consult the Rules, as it's the following of these that will ensure a most happy time for all involved; both you and us. There might seem to be many, but really, they're quite few as only some should apply to your good self. Check them out here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446. (You can also grab a look at them from the Index page of the Forums, or the orange box in the General Discussion & Questions section.)

One last thing: enjoy yourself! Welcome once again, Danii.

Thank you for the welcome, I'll keep to the rules, promise! And I certainly will look at the links you provided me with, as you can see from my signature I am an amateur. (but heck, that was my first (real) altering of a picture so I'm proud) :mrgreen:

reachingout-1.jpg