I am a Paint.Net Newbie (Somewhat)

Warm welcome to all the newbies! :)

Why, thank you!

...and welcome, all you newcomers!

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Hello. I'm known as Copy Cat Master because I like to copying and editing stuff (Apart from stealing other people creation of course). I'm just getting used to Paint.NET so, I decided to register on the Paint.NET forum to gain more knowledge and get more help as much as I can. I have already made a Glow beam/Light beam tutorial that almost look good as photoshop Glow beam/Light beam. You can find it in beginner tutorial section. (http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/26054-glow-beamlight-beam/)

About me. I'm just a normal 17 year old Asian school boy that like music, anime & I'm currently interesting in graphics stuff.

Nice to meet you and I hope we all will get along together.

Welcome Copy Cat Master, I look forward to seeing your works, I love Asian culture and anime as well xD.

Wlecome back GamerMomoe aka Zelda_Guru! I remember you vaguely (i believe you disappeared shortly after my joining so yeah xD

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Hello everyone! I joined the forums the other day, and didn't see this thread! I have had paint.net for several years, but never really got into it until recently. I can't thank everyone enough for how much I've learned from tutorials and the amazing powers the plugins give. Hopefully I can give back to the community soon!

• 1 month later...