Jump to content

Any PlugIns that can do something like this ?

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Eli said:

For that effect there is no plugin. There is a Droste effect but it is not the same. You may achieve the effect using Rotate and zoom on multiple layers.



That not bad so me being very new to  using plugins how dod you do this did you have to duplicate the layer umpteen times then zoom and rotate each layer but but don;t they step (overwrite) each other ????


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...