Paint.net glitch that no one else seems to have (SOLVED)

Like the title says, I have this very strange visual glitch that interferes with my performance in paint.net. Everything looks very distorted because of this strange glitch. I originally installed paint.net and installed the pyrochild plugin pack and vandermotten plugin pack. The vandermotten plugin pack installed incorrectly, but since i dont use paint.net that often, i decided to ignore it for the time being. A few days later, I decide to try and fix it so i reinstall vandermotten and it installs correctly this time. (i dont even know how it installed incorrectly the first time, i did the exact same thing as when it installed correctly). After installing the plugin correctly. A strange error occurred. I couldnt find any error number and paint.net didnt recognize and errors. This same glitch now happens with a select few other programs except on a much much much smaller scale. For example, if i randomly click on the vanilla minecraft launcher and then hover over the titlebar, the glitch happens. If i open piskel (a sprite making program) and do the same thing, it also happens. I cant find anyone else that has this problem because when i search for anything paint.net related with the key term "glitch" i just find a bunch of tutorials for glitch effects. Im new to this forum so i hope im posting in the correct spot. (so far, to fix this issue, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. restarting my device. uninstalling with revo uninstaller and reinstalling. searching for any paint.net files and then reinstalling.)2138789402_weirdglitchminecraftlauncher.PNG.b3ee87bf94824825082a688dfbe191c7.PNG you can see the glitch at the bottom left

508568406_weirdglitchpiskel.PNG.10c2949685898e2a4e3def90035dc547.PNG i had to make this piskel screenshot smaller because the image was too large (over 256 kb) you can see the glitch surrounding all of the tools

That's not a screenshot of Paint.NET... so we can't help you.

Try turning off Nvidia's Image Sharpening:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/115457-paintdotnet-425-issue-with-image-sharpening-setting-for-nvidia-driver-44112/?do=findComment&comment=564635

5 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/115457-paintdotnet-425-issue-with-image-sharpening-setting-for-nvidia-driver-44112/?do=findComment&comment=564635

im so sorry. i completely forgot to include the actual evidence of it happening on paint.net itself. i edited the post with a youtube link to the issue but i will also link it here: 

Edited by Txkagi

7 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

edit: i just turned of nvidia's image sharpening and it fixed the issue. thank you so much!