Question on creating things.

Trying to make a medieval pouch, 3D, that looks like it fell over and spilt gold (which would also need to be 3D) 

I have looked through tutorials, and can't find a pouch? The gold is easy, just use a 3D disk shape, make it look like metal, make it gold. Maybe use the gradient for this to make it look shaded on the coins themselves. 

I would make  coins, duplicate it and then 3D each separately, using a back shadow here and there? 

Any advice is appreciated and I thank you for your help in advance. 

Hi @Kronos I assume you are thinking of something like this?

pouch.jpg

You could trace around the pouch using Shape Maker but it takes a while to learn how to use it, but there are tutorials on the subject.

Also, you could use the line/curve tool to trace the outlines, making sure all the lines meet up together, so that you can use it as a template and go back and forth adding shadows, etc., on new layers. 

There is a tutorial on Leather found here.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You can cast your line into the Google image sea and find scores of references.
Then you can do as Pixey has recommended.

Google Image Search For 'coin pouch png' :

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=coin+pouch+png&chips=q:coin+pouch+png,g_1:medieval:q-tHW99NL7I%3D&usg=AI4_-kTAVucxTFz7pMeeSdcBIhPhHgxnwQ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5pfmM_5LnAhVHOs0KHWCzDaQQ4lYIKSgA&biw=1034&bih=652&dpr=1

Edited by HyReZ