13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. You may vote for 3 entries

• comp-tape.png
    • Tape-1.png
    • tape-33.png
    • cassette.png
    • Cassette-OOTF-Entry.png

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2020 at 05:00 AM

The Poll is now open for the OotF#50 - A Cassette Tape.

It will remain open up to Saturday 11th January 2020 until 2PM EST and 7PM UK Time.

Good Luck All :)

Congratulations everyone.  Great textures made them all look realistic.  I especially liked @MJW spool work - very authentic

12 hours ago, Pixey said:

I, for one, would just love a tutorial

For you.  No problem.  It's S3D / Trail mostly

Thanks for hosting

• Like 2

Congratulations to @welshblue, @Pixey, and @Vagabondi! I Welshblue's winning entry was most impressive. I thought a straight-on view was difficult enough; I didn't even consider attempting an off-angle view.  Really liked Vagaboni's tangled-tape gag, which was a clever idea, well-executed. Thanks to Pixey for hosting!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone & congratulations - my place was obviously the 4th (as I'm not in the same league with those who made it realistic) but thank you kind people for your votes ;)

@Pixey - this was a challenge - and a really good one.

@MJW - where is your gallery, btw? A person who creates things like this is sure to have a lot of cool art to exhibit (I bet I'm not the only one thinking so).

Edited by Vagabondi

On 1/14/2020 at 5:36 AM, Vagabondi said:

where is your gallery, btw? A person who creates things like this is sure to have a lot of cool art to exhibit (I bet I'm not the only one thinking so).

I intended to thank you earlier for your nice comment, but it slipped my mind (as too often happens). I probably should (and may)  start a gallery, though I don't produce many images besides the ones for competitions. A long time ago, I came up with what I considered at the time to be a clever name for a gallery, but alas, that too has slipped my mind. I do have another name I could use.

• Like 1