Sign in to follow this  
Gamer_World14

GW's Artistic Wonders Gallery - 11/30/09 - 2 New Wallpapers

It looks so real! :shock: I like the ticket and its perfection. Nice!!!!
Thanks Helen, I appreciate you stopping by :D I thought of adding a perforated edge to both ends of the ticket, do you think that would make it even better?
That's one seriously cool idea ... and execution. Love it. :wink:

Nice, new, shiney gallery banner too :D

I thought I'd commented on the Unlimited Boundaries piece :? (A sign of old age :lol: )

Great job on the photo manip' ... very seamless. Stunning outcome

Thanks Welshblue! :D I was just about to post a reply to Helen, but then I just got info on your post ;)

I appreciate the nice words by everyone who has commented here :D

It looks so real! :shock: I like the ticket and its perfection. Nice!!!!
Thanks Helen, I appreciate you stopping by :D I thought of adding a perforated edge to both ends of the ticket, do you think that would make it even better?
That's one seriously cool idea ... and execution. Love it. :wink:

Nice, new, shiney gallery banner too :D

I thought I'd commented on the Unlimited Boundaries piece :? (A sign of old age :lol: )

Great job on the photo manip' ... very seamless. Stunning outcome

Thanks Welshblue! :D I was just about to post a reply to Helen, but then I just got info on your post ;)

I appreciate the nice words by everyone who has commented here :D

Hey there! I'm sorry to say this is only the first time I have commented on your work :oops: , but might I add a Well Done x10 for all the times I haven't, coz this gallery is great. You have tons of really good stuff here, keep it up, and I really do like your ticket sig, inventive idea and realistic. Well Done! :)

Hey there! I'm sorry to say this is only the first time I have commented on your work :oops: , but might I add a Well Done x10 for all the times I haven't, coz this gallery is great. You have tons of really good stuff here, keep it up, and I really do like your ticket sig, inventive idea and realistic. Well Done! :)

Wow, thanks Zwicky. I really appreciate your kind words, and it really inspires me to create new art.
Really nice! But there's probably a way to do this in PDN. :P:P I love it!!
Yes, there probably is, but I really found vector art interesting, because it can be sized to any dimension that is possible for my computer to render. But it did take a while to make the preview image, which was all done in PDN. :D

Wow, thanks Zwicky. I really appreciate your kind words, and it really inspires me to create new art.
Really nice! But there's probably a way to do this in PDN. :P:P I love it!!
Yes, there probably is, but I really found vector art interesting, because it can be sized to any dimension that is possible for my computer to render. But it did take a while to make the preview image, which was all done in PDN. :D

I dig your Rays Down Below and Blue of Snow walls(all your walls are awesome) and your walls pack.

small explanation on how to make those like line segment walls in a PM? >.<

I dig your Rays Down Below and Blue of Snow walls(all your walls are awesome) and your walls pack.

I figured I should probably update this, because I rarely do. Hopefully some people notice it again.

Twisted Blue (uploaded 7/31/09) 100% pdn

Twisted_Blue_Wallpaper_by_GamerWorld14.jpg

Enjoy, and please stop by and leave a comment if you like ;)

And thank you Benji for the nice comment, I appreciate that you like my wallpapers :D

I like your siggy! It's awesome.
Thanks minoeman! I am glad to see you revived my topic, nobody has posted on here in a while. I will also try to update this tomorrow when I have some free time. ;)

nice work keep it up and i didn't know you even had a gallery on the foum 'till now
Really? I've only had a link to it since I first started out on the forums... doesn't anybody look at that? Update coming later today around 2- 2:30 pm CST.

Thanks minoeman! I am glad to see you revived my topic, nobody has posted on here in a while. I will also try to update this tomorrow when I have some free time. ;)

I hadn't noticed it gone dead...