Anadrac Photo Services

Skittles

1 minute ago, Skittles said:

That was a very old tutorial written when the forum used BB Code. It was deleted when was no longer applicable.

An admin will need to remove that link at the top of the Pictorium page.

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Ok, but please ensure your images comply with size requirements: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/2932-read-first-the-rules-yes-you-read-this-2013-12-21/#29

If you want to showcase full resolution, please use thumbnails (max of 800px x 800px) that link to the full resolution.

Thanks.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png

4 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

please use thumbnails (max of 800px x 800px) that link to the full resolution.

I'm not finding the method to do that. Is that built into the forum? I'm finding two thumbnail options for other hosts. I can't even edit the "code".

1 minute ago, Skittles said:

I'm not finding the method to do that. Is that built into the forum? I'm finding two thumbnail options for other hosts. I can't even edit the "code".

Sorry, it is not. You'll need to create thumbnails yourself.

There's no need to manually edit code: just post your thumbnail image and use the link button in the forum editor.

bp-sig.png

Most of us on here use either Imgur or Postimage and they supply the codes for thumb nails. 

If you host an image on Imgur, just copy the last 7 digits of the code, then open the thread you are in Paint net, look for the black box with the green circle in the toolbar and just add the 7 digits.  This will automatically add a thumb to the post.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks Pixey, I have my own website. I just needed to figure out the procedure to keep myself out of trouble.

For anyone else hosting their own images...
1. Create another image as a thumbnail.

2. Upload both to your host.

3. In the forum Post Editor, use the option in the lower right corner (Link from URL).

4. Provide the link to the thumbnail.

5. Click the image and then click the link button.

6. Provide the link to the larger image.