Unknown type of Font

Jayplaygame

Hello, I'm currently wondering what kind of font this is. Possibly found in paint.net. I had a few scrolls through the font list there, I couldn't find anything that matched the text here. I made it a few years ago but dont remember the font type. It is likely from paint.net, if anyone is more experienced with the vanilla selection of font there that might be the place to start. Other then that it would've come from one of the top logo/font creation sites but I doubt it as I would've probably found the download by now if I still possessed it.

SL CORP.png

Edited by Jayplaygame

Hello @Jayplaygame and Welcome :)

Paint.net uses the Windows Fonts.  I did a little research and found these online:

https://www.1001freefonts.com/dotted-fonts.php

You will need to download the one you want and then put it into the Windows Font Folder on your computer. Then it will be available when you open PDN

Good Luck  :D

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

PS: I did use a few font analyzing sites. They didn't come up with what I was looking for, posting here was a last resort as someone with more experience would increase the likelihood of finding the name of the style in question. Thanks for the replies so far.

I makings art every day and some of it having text. I having thousands of fonts installed and I finding it helpful to keep notes on side because list long long long.

Many font look alike but they no is same. There always is little differents in them. When not sure figure out which is close and choose from there.

The problem with "LED" fonts, which that looks like a typical example, is there are, as ^ says a huge number which look pretty much the same. You can find one 'identical' but if you look closer instead of square individual LED elements it uses diamond or circular ones. In the example provided they look circular but are the individual LED elements in straight lines actually connected together by a bar or not? 

Unless it is another reproduction issue the lower case "a" and "g" are quite unusual. Looking at them closely there is a faint hint of a second 'LED' to the left at the bottom of both the "a" and "g". So, again, if that has not been reproduced correctly there may be other elements like that too.

All this means that anyone here being able to correctly identify the font from that example is, if not impossible, most unlikely. 

But, assuming the copy/reproduction issues here are just that,..............................................slap me with a kipper I think I may have found it (literally took 30 seconds):-

Bazaronite by Dale Harris

https://www.1001fonts.com/bazaronite-font.html

Edited by IHaveNoName
spelling correction
  • Like 1

IHaveNoName.png

On 10/18/2019 at 12:58 AM, IHaveNoName said:

The problem with "LED" fonts, which that looks like a typical example, is there are, as ^ says a huge number which look pretty much the same. You can find one 'identical' but if you look closer instead of square individual LED elements it uses diamond or circular ones. In the example provided they look circular but are the individual LED elements in straight lines actually connected together by a bar or not? 

Unless it is another reproduction issue the lower case "a" and "g" are quite unusual. Looking at them closely there is a feint hint of a second 'LED' to the left at the bottom of both the "a" and "g". So, again, if that has not been reproduced correctly there may be other elements like that too.

All this means that anyone here being able to correctly identify the font from that example is, if not impossible, most unlikely. 

But, assuming the copy/reproduction issues here are just that,..............................................slap me with a kipper I think I may have found it (literally took 30 seconds):-

Bazaronite by Dale Harris

https://www.1001fonts.com/bazaronite-font.html

Thank you for that. Very helpful, yes judging by the uppercase style difference it would appear this is precisely what I was looking for. I'm fairly certain now that this font came from cooltext.com a few years back.

https://cooltext.com/Download-Font-Bazaronite

Edited by Jayplaygame
  • Like 1