transparent dots for a weather map.

There many way of doing this. Here is easy one:

Make new layer. Fill area or duplicate with green dots. Then changing edges and putting border around it or do in reverse. Create area and then fill or duplicate. It no matter. Then changing transparency/alpha so it see through as much as you liking. When done merging layers down and it finished.

If you wantings it to beings even better learn to speaking bad English and that taking it to all new level!

Edited by Elvis Hbpbgrtnk

@mars_hill
What you describe as dots representing rain is actually some type of fill pattern. This effect can be achieved with the limited fill patterns supplied in Paint.NET.

In my illustration below I create a transparent layer for my outline area to be filled. I used the Brush Tool set to ~2 pixels for the width and with Magenta as Primary color.
Next I changed the Fill from solid color to spheres, with my Primary color as Magenta and my Secondary color as Alpha Opacity set to 0 and use the Bucket Fill Tool to spill spheres into area that i outlined earlier.
To finish I used Boltbait's Transparency Adjustment v4.5 plugin set to -80 on my Layer A.
Weather_Map4.jpg

@Elvis Hbpbgrtnk

The mal-grammarian persona was never amusing to me in the beginning and did not get amusing over time, and it probably does not translate well for viewers using translation features of their browsers. IMHO

Edited by HyReZ

OK. Whatever you is sayings.

Have a nice day.

It time to eat and I thinkinged about it. I asking you: How many langwages you speaking?  I bet it one. You try others and you have no idea how you is sounding.

Maybe I use PDN and make picture of my < no swearing > and you can kiss it.

Edited by Elvis Hbpbgrtnk