How we knowings about new plugins?

Elvis Hbpbgrtnk

Hi! Is there way of finding if there is new plugins or if there is updates? I wented crazy and try all that working. I do 1000 things with pictures. It crazy but I always wondering if there is goodness I not get too!

Threads good- but is there way of looking at list and knowings if there new ones? That what I is askings.

Edited by Elvis Hbpbgrtnk

Besides watching for new forum threads, new plugins are announced monthly here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/15260-plugin-index/?do=getLastComment

As for a monthly report of updated plugins, there currently isn't one.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

If you install all the plugins expect PDN to be slower to start. Rick has made many optimizations to improve startup performance, but a load of plugins will still slow it down somewhat.

It startings good enough. Program good naked. With a millyin plugins it best in whole world!

If that is meaning slower start so what. I take it. The plugins is having too much goodness to pass up!

• Like 1

Love the English language ^ - even with incorrect grammar, bad spelling and limited vocabulary the meaning and enthusiasm of the poster still shines through.

• Upvote 1

IHaveNoName.png

I do this regularly....

On 9/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, Elvis Hbpbgrtnk said:

Program good naked

:lol:

Thank yous! My English is getting betters. It taking time. English different. It having many more expectashions than others. In other langwages it one way one time it that way all the time and you always knowings how it works. English changing things around all the time.

But I is tellings you somethings: I also have name Elvis and I make trade with trainer. He teaching me secrets to getting big and chizzled. Soon with name like that and being chizzled it no matter how bad the English. I goings to be most popyular guy in whole world!

Life is good!