How To Change Color Lines Of a Design?

ROFERLI

Hi there,

I have a Sacred Geometry design that is on PNG format and transparent background. I'd love to change the black lines that comes with to white or to other colors since it depends on where I want to place the final work.

What is the best and easy approach for it since I want the end result lines to be as sharp as the original. Of course, I want to keep it on PNG and transparent background!

Please, can anyone give me a hand for it?

Many Thanks

flower-of-life.png

Edited by ROFERLI
missing information

Thank You Eli & Welshblue for the BIG help given. I have installed the Object2Color Plugin. It's just fantastic!!! Now it's just a matter of learning how to use it properly.

Again, Many Many Many Thanks!!!!

PS: Guys, by the way, do you believe I can create the same Sacred Geometry design using the Compo Grids Plugin the Red Ochre has? Or do you suggest another method or plugin?

3 hours ago, Eli said:

On the Menu, under  Adjustments, choose Curves... Choose RGB and move the lines to the upper left corner. :) 

3 hours ago, welshblue said:

You can also use Object2Colour ... this has the added benefit of instant colour that you want

colorhex.png

Thank You Eli & Welshblue for the BIG help given. I have installed the Object2Color Plugin. It's just fantastic!!! Now it's just a matter of learning how to use it properly.

Again, Many Many Many Thanks!!!!

PS: Guys, by the way, do you believe I can create the same Sacred Geometry design using the Compo Grids Plugin the Red Ochre has? Or do you suggest another method or plugin?

• Like 1

sgAljkl.png

Mainly 'Slinky' and 'Aardvark' and use of layers.

If you want to create 'sacred' shapes to re-use, you could explore the 'Shape-maker' plugin.😉

Edited by Red ochre
wrong name of plugin used
  • Like 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

2 hours ago, Red ochre said:

sgAljkl.png

Mainly 'Helix' and 'Aardvark' and use of layers.

If you want to create 'sacred' shapes to re-use, you could explore the 'Shape-maker' plugin.😉

Wow! Many Thanks!!!! It's a honor to have you here helping me out with my doubts!!!!

I've been searching for the 'Shape-maker' plugin but I can't find it. Please, could you tell me where to find it?🙏

@ROFERLI
Andrew David produced some XAML Shapes files that may be useful to you.

These files can be loaded into the 'paint.net\Shapes' folder and applied via the Shapes Tool.

For other XAML shape files visit this part of Paint.NET forum:
https://forums.getpaint.net/forum/48-shapes/

BTW:
I may be convenient to search the public domain for Sacred Geometry designs in SVG format and use Inkscape to scale them up to dimensions you are planning to work with and save them as TIFF or PNG and import/open them in Paint.NET

Edited by HyReZ
inserting additional information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HyReZ said:

@ROFERLI
Andrew David produced some XAML Shapes files that may be useful to you.

These files can be loaded into the 'paint.net\Shapes' folder and applied via the Shapes Tool.

For other XAML shape files visit this part of Paint.NET forum:
https://forums.getpaint.net/forum/48-shapes/

BTW:
I may be convenient to search the public domain for Sacred Geometry designs in SVG format and use Inkscape to scale them up to dimensions you are planning to work with and save them as TIFF or PNG and import/open them in Paint.NET

WOW!!! You gave me so many ideas! I have no words thank you!

1 hour ago, HyReZ said:

I used the Compo Grids plugin as well as the Seamless Texture Maker plugin in making the masking for this project:
Geometry_14_A0.jpg

SOOOO BEAUTIFUUUUUULLLLLLL!!!!! I'm going to download your suggestions to see what I can achieve for my design project. Many Thanks!!!!!!!!

II'd love to start over a page full of "Flower of Life" created by one of these plugins and from this base create my design. In other words as a background I need to have it to be full of "Flowers of Life". Once I achieve it I can start the creative aspect of the equation. I'd love to achieve it easily and not just "copy and past" to the canvas. I hope it makes sense.

Flower Of Life.png

Edited by ROFERLI
wrong grammar

I have created an image screen using a Flower Of Life pattern tile that I created in Paint.NET.
It is a 4998 x 4331 pixels; at 96 PPI; piece of black line art on a transparent background.
I am sharing it thru the link below:
Flower_of_Life_03.tiff

Edited by HyReZ

2 hours ago, HyReZ said:

I have created an image screen using a Flower Of Life pattern tile that I created in Paint.NET.
It is a 4998 x 4331 pixels; at 96 PPI; piece of black line art on a transparent background.
I am sharing it thru the link below:
Flower_of_Life_03.tiff

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED TO CREATE!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MANY MANY THANKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HyReZ, however the only thing that I need to fix on your image are the lines. The

lines are not sharp and clear. I need it to be, minium, like the one that I have above your post.

How can I solve this on your image?

Your image is 600 x 600 pixels which is size of a 6.25 x 6.25 inch print made to be viewed  at a distance of ~ 10 to 18 inches away.

My above image is made to print as a 52 x 52 inch poster that is typically viewed from 3 to 6 feet away.

The image that I created above was created with anti-aliasing disabled, so the curves in the image are pixellated
Your image appears to be sharp and clear because it has anti-aliasing enabled and is 800% smaller than my image.
The anti-aliasing defuses the pixellization in a raster image but does not remove it!

I have linked two additional files here.
One is a vector file in SVG format of the Flower of Life background with 12px width black stokes on a transparent field.

The seconds is a raster file at 5000 x 4503 px - 96 PPI - Flower of Life background create from the SVG image.

http://apmauldin.com/Image_Storage/Flower_Of_Life_001B.svg

http://apmauldin.com/Image_Storage/Flower_Of_Life_001B.tif

Edited by HyReZ

1 hour ago, HyReZ said:

Your image is 600 x 600 pixels which is size of a 6.25 x 6.25 inch print made to be viewed  at a distance of ~ 10 to 18 inches away.

My above image is made to print as a 52 x 52 inch poster that is typically viewed from 3 to 6 feet away.

The image that I created above was created with anti-aliasing disabled, so the curves in the image are pixellated
Your image appears to be sharp and clear because it has anti-aliasing enabled and is 800% smaller than my image.
The anti-aliasing defuses the pixellization in a raster image but does not remove it!

I have linked two additional files here.
One is a vector file in SVG format of the Flower of Life background with 12px width black stokes on a transparent field.

The seconds is a raster file at 5000 x 4503 px - 96 PPI - Flower of Life background create from the SVG image.

http://apmauldin.com/Image_Storage/Flower_Of_Life_001B.svg

http://apmauldin.com/Image_Storage/Flower_Of_Life_001B.tif

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've learned a new thing with you!

29 minutes ago, ROFERLI said:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

I know you're excited and all, but please refrain from using all caps and letter/punctuation elongation.  The custom text color and size is a bit unnecessary too.

No hard feelings.  Thanks.

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

2 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

I know you're excited and all, but please refrain from using all caps and letter/punctuation elongation.  The custom text color and size is a bit unnecessary too.

No hard feelings.  Thanks.

You're right and I apologize for my excitement! I really did got so excited by all the help I got on this Forum. It was just amazing how generous people have helped here!!!

• Like 1

We have a wonderful group of members here on the forum. They are a knowledgeable, generous and very supportive crew.  That's why I love this place ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, HyReZ said:

Today's design iteration of the Seed Of Life theme:
Seed_Of_Life_7AC.jpg

Hi HyRez, how have you done the frame of this picture? Is there a plugin that helps to accomplish it?

The frame is combination of processes and plugins.
The two plugins are:

Effects>Texture>Light Rays plugin by MadJik
Effects>Render>
Frames plugin by MadJik
After creating the black and white Light Rays gradient texture, I placed rendered and adjusted opacity Frame on top of it.

23 hours ago, HyReZ said:

The frame is combination of processes and plugins.
The two plugins are:

Effects>Texture>Light Rays plugin by MadJik
Effects>Render>
Frames plugin by MadJik
After creating the black and white Light Rays gradient texture, I placed rendered and adjusted opacity Frame on top of it.

Thank You very much...the plugins were very helpful!

• Like 1