jerkfight

The Introduction Thread

Hello. I'm Brad. I haven't been on these forums in ages. Being here gives me the same feeling I had when I visited to my old elementary school. Has Ash returned? He was awesome.

Edited by bEPIK

Hi @bEPIK and Welcome back :D.  Sadly @Ash has not been around in a while - since 2011 - and he seems not to be active on any of his other sites.  I hope he's well and that he may drop in someday B)

Heyo! 

I'd say I'm still beginning-ish/intermediate level in terms of paint.net, but I love it! I'm not a new user (I joined the forums almost a year ago as I'm posting this), but starting to look at this more, so I may as well start sharing some of my art <in the appropriate place ofc :)>

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zneggalz said:

Heyo! 

I'd say I'm still beginning-ish/intermediate level in terms of paint.net, but I love it! I'm not a new user (I joined the forums almost a year ago as I'm posting this), but starting to look at this more, so I may as well start sharing some of my art <in the appropriate place ofc :)>

Hello and Welcome to the forum @Zneggalz  SO glad you are going to start your own Thread in the Pictorium.  (I note you already know where :D)

Welcome to the forum @Galaxy wolf.............  And, are you all going to be using Paint.net?  I notice you like Manga, there is a > tutorial on here <for making them :)

Edited by Pixey
moved to The Introduction Thread
  • Like 1