jerkfight

The Introduction Thread

Now that I have my account back (thanks Pyrochild), I'll try and put up some new work in that gallery and clean it up. :P Thanks guys :)

Cool.

I'd forgotten about the sig ...

Hey everyone, I'm Nihahhat. I jumped in on a Competition a while ago, I probably should've properly introduced myself first. xD

I've been using Paint.NET for around 2 years now, if you count the year I spent doing nothing but scribbling with it. I am astounded by the work you members have been pumping out and I hope I can reach that level of proficiency soon! I will do my best to contribute to this forum in some way. I also plan on putting up some sort of a gallery soon. :)

Looking forward to a fun time around here!

Hello! I have browsed the forums for a while and I've decided to make an account. I have used Paint.NET for a while and I have decided it would be good to register for the forums, so hi! :smile:

Hi all. Long time forum lurker, very long time paint.net user, finally got around to creating an account on here. I hope to contribute some of my works in a gallery and join in this community here. I just thought I would drop by and say hello first. :)

Hello to everybody,

I think the time is about right to put my 35mm/slide/E6 stuff on the shelf and come over to the dark (or should that be the light) side,

I've resisted for so long :evillaugh:

I think I need to do a lot of lurkin about first though to get the hang of this new fangled contraption thingy!

I look forward to being amazed at what you lot can do

Hello guys, im new here as well.

After being thoroughly frustrated with gimp, I jumped on the pdn bandwagon a couple days ago. Im extremely new to the graphic art stuff, minus a very short stint with PS several years ago. Really enjoying myself so far, sat down for a few hours yesterday and made this sig after a few newbie tutorials :P I've got a long way to go but im very enthusiatic about the pdn software so far.