How to Install Plugins ×

Flag

Simon Brown

• 6 months later...

Hey Simon, Great plug-in extremely useful for School geography projects...but just tried it on the PDN v3.5 Alpha and it's just won't work whatsoever...

File: J:\PDN\Effects\Flags.dll
     Effect Name: Flags.EffectPlugin
     Full error message: PaintDotNet.WorkerThreadException: Worker thread threw an exception ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: image
  at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
  at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original, Int32 width, Int32 height)
  at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original, Size newSize)
  at Flags.EffectPlugin.OnSetRenderInfo(EffectConfigToken parameters, RenderArgs dstArgs, RenderArgs srcArgs)
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.Effect.SetRenderInfo(EffectConfigToken parameters, RenderArgs dstArgs, RenderArgs srcArgs) in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\Effect.cs:line 139
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.ThreadFunction() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 150
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.Join() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 274
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.Abort() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 246
  at PaintDotNet.Effects.BackgroundEffectRenderer.Start() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\BackgroundEffectRenderer.cs:line 215
  at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.<>c__DisplayClass19.<>c__DisplayClass1d.b__d() in D:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 735

• 7 months later...

I clicked download, it took me to your plugin pack, I looked down the list of plugins and it wasn't there but I downloaded anyway just incase you forgot to add flag to the list of plugins, I checked the file after I unziped it and flag still wasn't there... is the download link broken? :(

ufoforestsig.gif