Shuedini's gallery

Shuedini

I've been messing around with paint.net for awhile now. I think I have a firm grasp on most of the things it has to offer. With that being said, here is one of my newest creations:

EvilShuedinismall.jpg

Please let me know what you think about it. Any feedback is appreciated.

Edit: This is 100% pdn!

evilbanner.png

Wow thats cool!!

How the heck did you make that?

A bunch of layers, some gradient, creative blending, curves adjustment. Really there were a lot of things that went into making this piece. Unfortunately, I didn't take notes along the way, so I can't tell you step by step how it was made.

evilbanner.png

An excessive amount of Smudging? :wink:

Looks really great, though I don't think Paint.NET is limited - there is always more to learn.

I didn't know that you could smudge with paint.net. And I know it's not limited. I was just saying that I have a pretty good understanding of how to get things done with the program. :D

evilbanner.png

Reported for the Art Gallery. :D

Wow! I didn't really expect all that. Thanks for the nod. :D

I agree. That's totally awesome. Come on and show some more of your work!

I'm working on a couple more right now. I'm trying to fine tune them to look the way I want. Once they are finished I'll be sure to put them up here!

Edit - Here's something I've been working on. I think I got the look I wanted by using a tutorial found here. Again, it's 100% PDN.

ButtonofDoom2.png

evilbanner.png