K_I_N_G's Gallery--

K_I_N_G

Well I first started using PDN on May 1st 2008. Tell me what you think.

%100 PDN, Stone Butterfly:

Stone_Butterfly_Banner.png

Graphic design is simply fun

:). Posting a new signature in the forums was always a reason for me to make a new one, and its incredible to think its been 2 years already. Still seems like I was gawking at DarkShock's signatures and power-munching on the tutorials in the forums just days ago. At first it was difficult but I made a few new signatures every day, sometimes five or a six a day till I was satisfied. I'm still far from the best but I enjoy creating something new every now and again so feel free to ask anything you'd like and I hope you enjoy my work.

Sigs:

Soft_Light_DS_Tut.png

Hatred.pngThoughts.png

Dreams.pngSunrise.png

Abstract_Final_Fantasy.pngFrozen_Black_White.png

Frame1.png

Art_Explosion.pngGrundge_Abstract_.png

Fury.pngBlack_White_Faith.png

Abstract %100 PDN:

A new desktop for my netbook. 1024 X 600. 100% PDN.

th_Desktop2.png

th_Spacescape_Wotw19-1.png th_1366x768_Wallpaper.jpg

Beauty_Is.png

Signature tutorials I've learned from (this is generally for my benefit so I can easily find them, but I believe others will make use of the links when browsing for inspiration):

Old Signatures:

Hidden Content:

Cyclone.png

Fusion_Space_2_Full_PDN.pngFlowerOfTime.png

Kid_Rock_Full_PDN.pngGarra_.png

So feel free too comment and tell me what you think.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

K_I_N_G, I am surprised that I haven't checked out your Gallery sooner, because these are amazing! I can see progression in every one of them :) Good job!

P.S. Can you give an insight on how you made this? Cyclone.png

EDIT: Just a small tip, try to stay away from Centred focals. Meaning, don't have your render in the middle. Have it on the left or right, as it is more appealing. :)

Thanks. I suppose I should try to change it up with the render placement.

As for the signature it was easy enough. I used the wire tutorial in the forums to make the pipe things. A simple circle, filled with blue, a radial gradient on another layer (set at overlay), a few dots blurred at 1 pixel, and the chrome ring was just a few gradients of different grays. As for the background I used a few big circles, a radial gradient and filled them with the paint bucket where the fill was rivet.

I have no idea how I remembered all of that....

Archived