Jump to content

Tool Question

Recommended Posts

Hey all

i'm new to the forums but I've been using paint dot net for a while (love this app) 

i'm looking for a tool but i'm not sure what tool it would be. 


what i want to do is take a Masked section, Say a tribal flame and turn it into some the equivalent to the line tool being able to manipulate it in the same way. Maybe like a Mold tool? i donno. 


so as an example i would like to take the flame below, placing it into the eyes and arc it.  like the arc picture. (yes i could just draw the new flames but i have a couple other objects from

other pictures that i would like to do the same thing with. 


any help would be much appreciated. thanks in advanced.  






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @Zkgab and Welcome to the forum :)


You could also try using the Liquify Plugin on the flame, on its own layer like thus:








How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...