ThumbNails not visable.

There are a lot of tutorials that use photbucket as the hosting site for their thumbnails. I have found a lot of the thumbnails have been removed from the hosting site which makes the tutoial usless for a noob like me. Could I ask that these thumbnails be restored to the hosting site's or the tutorials be deleted. This is just an idea to save space and get rid of old, outdated work.

peorge

I am new to Paint.Net and want to thank everyone for helping Me.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26175

you might find that some of the older tuts have been replaced by newer plugins and the tut maker didn't really need to leave the info up there.

or like me my photo bucket went over limit and I had to delete something out. old tut that was seldom used or new picture in my gallery? einy miney miny moe which picture did you think would go?

I don't believe photobucket removed them, most likely the maker of the tut did.

:?: :?:

That is what I figured. Can you add into the rules that if you do remove the thumnails that are used in a tutorial that you also remove the tutorial. Just an idea.

Thank, Peorge

I am new to Paint.Net and want to thank everyone for helping Me.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26175

you might find that some of the older tuts have been replaced by newer plugins and the tut maker didn't really need to leave the info up there.

or like me my photo bucket went over limit and I had to delete something out. old tut that was seldom used or new picture in my gallery? einy miney miny moe which picture did you think would go?

If you have the $$ and don't wanna bother with many accounts, Go for the paid account.

I don't believe photobucket removed them, most likely the maker of the tut did.

:?: :?:

That is what I figured. Can you add into the rules that if you do remove the thumnails that are used in a tutorial that you also remove the tutorial. Just an idea.

Thank, Peorge

Might be a good idea. We kinda have a rule about that already, needs screenshots.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]