Colors window acting up.

I made an account on the forums for this. I don't know what I did but on the color wheel, it goes where ever my mouse is, I am not clicking. I don't know what is happening, I literally closed and re-opened paint.net and it's still doing the same thing. Here's what I mean. https://gyazo.com/b75c94e5c09a1c1b2fa7f0edcd389eb2

Edited by SZDXN
Sorry for the language. I was frustrated.

I'd suspect a faulty mouse. It's behaving as if one of the buttons was held down.

Please boot into Windows Safe Mode, and see if the issue persists.  This will help identify if there's some third-party software on your system that's interfering somehow.

If you don't know how: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Let us know how it goes.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Have you updated Paint.NET? Did this occur after that ? I have not; so I am unable to tell if this is an alpha release issue.
I am also running Windows 10 1903 OS build 18362.175 - 64 bit with AMD Radeon Video Drivers

Maybe one of the Paint.NET Forum Moderators can offer better advice. Did you test toe-head2001 suggestion?

My other suggestion is to update video drivers and adjust its settings.

Edited by HyReZ