Custom Brush Request! blood spatter.

Taco_Maniac

well i even tried downloading the .zip files and there still not in my "draw with costom brush" thing.....

IchigoSig.png

My personality refelcts my lifestyle, but my lifestyle is awsome so guess what that means?

i can't download anything onto my computer or it'll will freeze and possible crash.... ( yeah i know peice of bloody potato but.....)

IchigoSig.png

My personality refelcts my lifestyle, but my lifestyle is awsome so guess what that means?

i can't download anything onto my computer or it'll will freeze and possible crash....

I highly doubt that, considering every time you view a webpage your browser downloads anywhere from one to several hundred files. Sounds like you've been downloading viruses or trojans in disguise....

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

probably but i need to know also how to just get teh brushes onto PDN along with that brush.....

IchigoSig.png

no no no i just don't know how to download brushes. so i would like it to be an effect rather than a brush.

IchigoSig.png

so i would like it to be an effect rather than a brush.

Just place the image in Documents\Paint.NET User Files\Custom Brushes. For instructions on how to convert photoshop brushes, see the link I posted earlier.

no no no i just don't know how to download brushes.

I have some good news for you.

KaHuc.png

i have that effect but i can't get it to work...

IchigoSig.png

when i try to open the brush pack it always says the program needs to close because it encounterd a problem.

IchigoSig.png

when i try to open the brush pack it always says the program needs to close because it encounterd a problem.

Are you trying to open it with Paint.NET?

KaHuc.png

no. i open the file thingy to make the PS brushes PDN brushes but once i get the brush thing onto the program it says it has encounterd a problem and needs to close. Then it closes.

IchigoSig.png

no. i open the file thingy to make the PS brushes PDN brushes but once i get the brush thing onto the program it says it has encounterd a problem and needs to close. Then it closes.

The program is exporting a PNG file that will successfully open in Windows Photo Gallery/Windows Picture & Fax viewer which you then place in Documents\Paint.NET User Files\Custom Brushes, which is the only file there apart from the two that were there when the folder was created by Custom Brushes?

KaHuc.png

i think that there was a problem when i downloaded the program.

IchigoSig.png

i think that there was a problem when i downloaded the program.

Paint.NET or CB? You say for all plugins but also mention "brush packs". Are you using Vista with UAC?

KaHuc.png

remember that link you gave me to use PS brushes? well i'm using the program to convert them. That abrViewer.NET thing

IchigoSig.png

remember that link you gave me to use PS brushes? well i'm using the program to convert them. That abrViewer.NET thing

Is abrViewer the program giving you error messages or CB when loading the converted brushes?

KaHuc.png

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Custom Brush Request! blood spatter.