Extract subject from background

I want to extract an object (a toy car) from a background of shadows and then put it in a white background. One advice I would appreciate a lot.

Vreau să extrag un obiect (mașină de jucărie) dintr-un fundal de umbre și apoi să-l pun într-un alb fundal. Un sfat aș aprecia mult.

IMG_0256.jpg 1024.jpg

Edited by toe_head2001
Added generated English translation

Hello @stel and Welcome to the forum :)

One of our rules is that we all need to speak English on the forum, as a lot of people on here don't have the time to translate.  Thank you :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

If the image in the OP is the one they are talking about then you can do an acceptable job on it in under 3 minutes with little more than just the Magic Wand tool. Initial Tolerance setting around 38% on the full area white isolates most of the vehicle from the background very cleanly. Any more than 38% and you risk the selection spreading to include the bright front bumper highlights and other highlights adjacent to the white background.

After cutting it out at 38% you can concentrate on the shadow areas which require different Tolerance settings depending on their tone but you can isolate and remove most of it easily all though some edge detail may be lost on the tyres.

Once done, zoom in about 300% and erase any 'loose' groups of pixels left in the background areas and clean up/retouch the edges around the bottom of the tyres and the foot pedal. The shape of them makes this pretty easy.

Finally add a separate all white background layer below it and that should be la fin.

IHaveNoName.png

6 hours ago, IHaveNoName said:

Dacă imaginea din OP este cea despre care vorbește atunci poți să faci o treabă acceptabilă în ea în mai puțin de 3 minute, cu puțin mai mult decât instrumentul Magic Wand. Toleranța inițială, care stabilește în jur de 38% pe întreaga suprafață albă, izolează în mare parte vehiculul de fundal foarte curat. Orice mai mult de 38% și riscați să se răspândească selecția pentru a include luminile din față ale lunetă ale barei de protecție și alte elemente de iluminare adiacente fondului alb.

După decupare la 38%, vă puteți concentra pe zonele de umbre care necesită diferite setări de toleranță în funcție de tonul acestora, dar puteți izola și elimina majoritatea acestora cu ușurință, deși unele detalii de margine pot fi pierdute pe anvelope.

După ce ați terminat, măriți aproximativ 300% și ștergeți toate grupurile de pixeli rămași în zonele de fundal și curățați / retușeați marginile din jurul anvelopei și ale pedalei. Forma lor face acest lucru destul de ușor.

În cele din urmă, adăugați un strat separat de fundal alb sub el și care ar trebui să fie la fin.