Recovering unsaved files?

Pantografak460

Hello all.
Today I was working on some pictures to work (I use paint.net because of its easy using), I turned computer to sleep mode (without saving changes) and when I came to PC and run it, the blue windows 10 window flashed me and said, it needs tu restart a PC. After restarting I opened the paint.net, thinking of asking me if I want to recover files, but nothing happened. Can you please help me somehow?
Thanks for reply, pantografak.

3 hours ago, Pantografak460 said:

Hello all.
Today I was working on some pictures to work (I use paint.net because of its easy using), I turned computer to sleep mode (without saving changes) and when I came to PC and run it, the blue windows 10 window flashed me and said, it needs tu restart a PC. After restarting I opened the paint.net, thinking of asking me if I want to recover files, but nothing happened. Can you please help me somehow?
Thanks for reply, pantografak.

Been there - done that. @barbieq25 warned me when I first started using Paint.net to Save Often!

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

9 minutes ago, Pixey said:

warned me when I first started using Paint.net to Save Often!

This advice isn't just for Paint.NET, whenever you are working on something in any program, make sure to save your progress as often as possible because you will lose your work to unexpected events like that.

• Like 1

Okay, thank you all. I always save projekts, but in this case, I just forget. In some programs there is an autosave mode, I use, to prevent from losing files. So, no let´s just start again. Thank you, second time.

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Recovering unsaved files?